New Hampshire Salesperson Exam Prep Edge New Hampshire Practice Real Estate Exam Questions
Complete a Free Practice Assessment
Below are free New Hampshire real estate practice exam questions that will closely resemble your licensing exam. Review these questions and see what you know! The answers are provided beneath the question set.
1. A local buyer is purchasing a property for $120,000. What will the seller pay in transfer tax if the rate is $.37 per $100?
2. " What’s the meaning of “good faith” in relation to contract law?"
- The contract terms are written to be equally beneficial to each party.
- The contract was formed without undue influence or duress.
- The parties agree that they'll execute the contract to the best of their ability and without any fraud or misrepresentation.
- The parties agree to arbitration or mediation instead of legal action as a means of settling any disputes.
3. An easement dictates that property owner A gives the right to property owner B to use a portion of the property. Which term describes property A?
- Domain estate
- Dominant estate
- Service estate
- Servient estate
4. Which of the following is an example of price fixing?
- A brokerage requires all licensees to offer a fair cooperative brokerage fee.
- Three brokerages agree to purchase office supplies together to obtain a bulk discount.
- Twelve brokerages discuss compensation of associated independent contractor licensees.
- Two brokerages determine a standard commission rate.
5. Tyne entered a contract to buy Fred’s home. Per the terms of the contract, Tyne agreed to pay $20,000 for the earnest money deposit by this coming Wednesday and have the property inspected within seven days. She submitted the earnest money deposit on time and had the property inspected within five days. What action does this scenario exemplify?
- A purposeful voiding of the contract
- Buyer misrepresentation
- Partial performance of this part of the contract
- Performance of this part of the contract
6. As Brandon’s listing agent, Lily must disclose all known material facts relative to Brandon’s property. Which of the following is a zoning-related fact that Lily might have to disclose to prospective buyers?
- "Brandon’s subdivision was farmland back in the 1950s.
- The property is right in the middle of a historic preservation district.
- The zoning board may require the developer to include parklands in the neighborhood expansion.
- Two of the residents on Brandon’s street have in-home occupations.
7. What factors does the underwriter consider in reviewing a mortgage loan application?
- Capacity, collateral, and criminal record
- Credit, capacity, and collateral
- Credit, capacity, and collections
- Credit, credentials, and collateral
8. Title insurance covers claims by individuals who live or lived on the property in question, as long as what’s in place?
- An affidavit from the resident
- Approval from the current owner
- A public record of tenancy
- A tenant add-on insurance policy
For a more comprehensive view into the types of questions you can expect on the exam, sign up for our free assessment. You’ll have the chance to review a 99-question real estate practice exam at no cost to you. Note that answers are only provided upon purchasing Exam Prep.
If you’re ready to feel confident about your upcoming licensing exam, you can purchase our New-Hampshire real estate Exam Prep package. By purchasing one of our packages, you not only get to see the results from your free assessment, but you’ll also have access to an innovative Exam Prep Edge program that will put you in the best position to pass your test the first time around.
Here's What You Need to Know About Your Free Assessment
What is it?
Your free assessment consists of access to the Exam Prep Edge initial assessment exam that will give you immediate feedback on the topics you’ve mastered and the ones you still need to work on. Note that you’re required to purchase the program before you’re able to access the study materials or unlimited practice exams.
What do I need to do?
It's simple. Choose the program you want to try, sign up, and you're ready to get started. We won't even ask for credit card information until you're ready to buy.
Will my progress be saved?
Yes! The score from your free assessment will be saved. When you purchase the program, your progress will seamlessly transfer and you can pick up right where you left off.
What will it cost me?
Nothing at all! When we say free, we really mean it. Getting your real estate license is an investment and we want to show you how committed we are to helping you pass your exam. Take it for a test drive - you won’t be disappointed. Ready to buy?
Am I obligated to purchase by signing up?
Nope! We want you to be completely satisfied with Exam Prep Edge. You're not obligated to anything if you don't want to buy.
What happens when my free trial ends?
When you complete your free assessment, your program will be locked until you decide to purchase. If you like the program, you can purchase at any time. Get started!