Nebraska Salesperson Exam Prep Edge Nebraska Practice Real Estate Exam Questions
Complete a Free Practice Assessment
Below are free Nebraska real estate practice exam questions that will closely resemble your licensing exam. Review these questions and see what you know! The answers are provided beneath the question set.
1. Which physical characteristic of land addresses the concept that land isn't interchangeable and one piece of land isn't exactly like another?
- Permanence of investment
2. A buyer has a 15-year, $250,000 loan with a 5.5% interest rate. How much of the first monthly payment is interest?
3. Your buyer client Gwen wants to learn as much as she can and asks a lot of questions. Which of the following of Gwen's questions could you answer while staying within your scope of expertise?
- Do the wood shavings outside the basement window mean there are termites in the home?
- Is the mold in the basement the dangerous kind?
- What are the property taxes for this property?
- Will an investment in this property lower my income taxes?
4. Almanzo is buying a horse farm for $695,000 and put down 15% in earnest money. His closing costs and down payment total $139,000. How much will he need to bring to closing?
5. Duke’s client has asked him for advice on a legal matter. Based on the duty of reasonable skill and care, what should Duke do?
- Give the client the best advice he can based on personal experience.
- Refer his client to an attorney.
- Research the question online and give his client advice based on what he finds.
- Talk to an attorney and relay the information to his client.
6. Janice wanted to sell her townhome, and her neighbor was considering buying it. She wanted to put it on the market while she waited to find out if her neighbor was going to buy. In order to receive the best possible representation but avoid paying a commission if her neighbor buys the property, which type of listing agreement would best suit Janice's needs?
- "Exclusive agency
- Exclusive right to sell
7. Related to reasonable accommodation of being allowed to have an assistance animal, which statement is true?
- If the disability for which the tenant is making the request is obvious, the landlord may not ask why it is needed.
- If the disability is not obvious, the tenant must provide the landlord with full medical records to support the request.
- The landlord is not obligated to consider the request unless the tenant can produce either the original or a certified true copy of the animal's service certification.
- The landlord must consider the request but may require an additional ""pet"security deposit.
8. Gene, a real estate licensee, prefers to use electronic documents and signatures because it means he doesn't have to track people down to deliver documents or have them signed. Which of these statements is true?
- Brokerage firms can require that clients accept the use of electronic documents and signatures.
- Licensees can require clients to accept the use of electronic documents and signatures.
- Parties to the contract decide whether or not to accept the use of electronic signatures and documents.
- Some states require the use of electronic documents and signatures in real estate transactions.
For a more comprehensive view into the types of questions you can expect on the exam, sign up for our free assessment. You’ll have the chance to review a 99-question real estate practice exam at no cost to you. Note that answers are only provided upon purchasing Exam Prep.
If you’re ready to feel confident about your upcoming licensing exam, you can purchase our Nebraska real estate Exam Prep package. By purchasing one of our packages, you not only get to see the results from your free assessment, but you’ll also have access to an innovative Exam Prep Edge program that will put you in the best position to pass your test the first time around.
Here's What You Need to Know About Your Free Assessment
What is it?
Your free assessment consists of access to the Exam Prep Edge initial assessment exam that will give you immediate feedback on the topics you’ve mastered and the ones you still need to work on. Note that you’re required to purchase the program before you’re able to access the study materials or unlimited practice exams.
What do I need to do?
It's simple. Choose the program you want to try, sign up, and you're ready to get started. We won't even ask for credit card information until you're ready to buy.
Will my progress be saved?
Yes! The score from your free assessment will be saved. When you purchase the program, your progress will seamlessly transfer and you can pick up right where you left off.
What will it cost me?
Nothing at all! When we say free, we really mean it. Getting your real estate license is an investment and we want to show you how committed we are to helping you pass your exam. Take it for a test drive - you won’t be disappointed. Ready to buy?
Am I obligated to purchase by signing up?
Nope! We want you to be completely satisfied with Exam Prep Edge. You're not obligated to anything if you don't want to buy.
What happens when my free trial ends?
When you complete your free assessment, your program will be locked until you decide to purchase. If you like the program, you can purchase at any time. Get started!