Louisiana Broker Exam Prep Edge Louisiana Practice Real Estate Exam Questions
Complete a Free Practice Assessment
Below are free Louisiana real estate practice exam questions that will closely resemble your licensing exam. Review these questions and see what you know! The answers are provided beneath the question set.
1. What's true of the agency relationship in Louisiana transaction brokerage?
- Designated agency is created in transaction brokerage.
- Dual agency is created in transaction brokerage.
- No agency relationship is created in transaction brokerage.
- Traditional agency is created in transaction brokerage.
2. " Dezerea is a Louisiana licensee who is representing the buyer in a foreclosure transaction. Does she have to provide a personal interest disclosure to the other parties to the transaction?"
- "No, because Dezerea has no personal interest in the transaction.
- No, because the personal interest disclosure requirement doesn’t apply to distressed properties.
- Yes, because Louisiana law requires that she do so.
- Yes, but only if her client’s offer is accepted.
3. Valencia is getting ready to renew her Louisiana real estate license. What must she do before applying?
- Complete 12 hours of continuing education.
- Complete 40 hours of pre-licensing education.
- Provide a copy of her driver's license.
- Take the Louisiana real estate exam again.
4. Broker Vance just moved out of his brokerage office in New Orleans and opened a branch office in Baton Rouge. What must he do before he opens his doors to the public?
- Hire a receptionist
- Make sure his branch office is licensed
- Pay the first month's lease
- Put up a sign
5. Frieda is practicing dual agency, and neither party seems to mind, even though she didn't obtain informed consent. Is this legal?
- No. Dual agency is always illegal.
- No. Without written informed consent dual agency is illegal.
- Only if she doesn't get caught.
- Yes, if the parties are agreeable.
6. Louisiana mortgages are unusual in that they allow mortgages to be established for what?
- Any amount of money
- Commercial property
- Non-monetary obligations
- Residential property only
7. Parker just became a supervising broker in Baton Rouge. Which of the following is one of his required duties?
- Approve his licensees' business expenses.
- Attend closings for all licensees.
- Establishing work hours for his licensees.
- Monitor licensees' paperwork.
8. Holly is a real estate licensee in Louisiana, and she has three other licensees working under her supervision. What type of license does Holly hold?
- Associate broker
- Office manager
For a more comprehensive view into the types of questions you can expect on the exam, sign up for our free assessment. You’ll have the chance to review a 99-question real estate practice exam at no cost to you. Note that answers are only provided upon purchasing Exam Prep.
If you’re ready to feel confident about your upcoming licensing exam, you can purchase our Louisiana real estate Exam Prep package. By purchasing one of our packages, you not only get to see the results from your free assessment, but you’ll also have access to an innovative Exam Prep Edge program that will put you in the best position to pass your test the first time around.
Here's What You Need to Know About Your Free Assessment
What is it?
Your free assessment consists of access to the Exam Prep Edge initial assessment exam that will give you immediate feedback on the topics you’ve mastered and the ones you still need to work on. Note that you’re required to purchase the program before you’re able to access the study materials or unlimited practice exams.
What do I need to do?
It's simple. Choose the program you want to try, sign up, and you're ready to get started. We won't even ask for credit card information until you're ready to buy.
Will my progress be saved?
Yes! The score from your free assessment will be saved. When you purchase the program, your progress will seamlessly transfer and you can pick up right where you left off.
What will it cost me?
Nothing at all! When we say free, we really mean it. Getting your real estate license is an investment and we want to show you how committed we are to helping you pass your exam. Take it for a test drive - you won’t be disappointed. Ready to buy?
Am I obligated to purchase by signing up?
Nope! We want you to be completely satisfied with Exam Prep Edge. You're not obligated to anything if you don't want to buy.
What happens when my free trial ends?
When you complete your free assessment, your program will be locked until you decide to purchase. If you like the program, you can purchase at any time. Get started!