Arizona Out-of-State Salesperson Exam Prep Edge Arizona Practice Real Estate Exam Questions
Complete a Free Practice Assessment
Below are eight free real estate practice exam questions that will closely resemble your Arizona licensing exam. Review these questions and see what you know! The answers are provided beneath the question set.
1. In Arizona, which of the following is a true statement?
- Licensees are allowed to use real estate employment agreements for leasing transactions.
- Licensees can legally offer inducements to a seller/buyer to modify/break an existing real estate employment agreement.
- Licensees can legally procure additional agreements but must get an acknowledgment from the buyer or seller that they may have to pay a second commission.
- Licensees must not procure additional agreements from parties who are already under contract with another licensee.
2. Consumers must submit a claim for disbursement from the Arizona real estate recovery fund within ______ year(s) after the judgment was awarded.
3. The commissioner may issue ______ orders against parties who are engaged in or are preparing to engage in an act that would constitute a real estate violation.
4. In Arizona, before unsubdivided land can be sold, what must owners send to the real estate commissioner?
- A copy of their articles of incorporation
- A copy of their business license
- A notice of intent to sell or lease
- Their federal identification number
5. Arizona licensees are _____ represent(ing) more than one party to a transaction without the prior written consent of all parties.
- Discouraged from
- Encouraged to
- Prohibited from
- Required to
6. ADWR is involved in efforts to increase the state’s _____.
- Golf courses
- Water supply
7. You sign a contract to purchase a machine that will allow you to travel back in time and meet Abraham Lincoln. Assuming that time machines don't actually exist (for now), what type of contract is this?
8. Article 26 of the Arizona Constitution addresses how Arizona real estate licensees manage real estate transaction contracts and related documents. What authority does this article give licensees?
- Licensees are authorized to present attorney-prepared forms but may not draft or fill in contracts or other legal documents.
- Licensees are permitted to draft and fill in real estate transaction-related contracts and documents based but may not charge for this service.
- Licensees can help clients complete contract forms, but the licensee must charge the client for preparation under the terms of the Arizona Administrative Code and Arizona's constitution.
- Licensees must assist any Arizona consumers with completing real estate transaction documents, whether or not a brokerage agreement exists between them.
For a more comprehensive view into the types of questions you can expect on the exam, sign up for our free assessment. You’ll have the chance to review a 99-question real estate practice exam at no cost to you. Note that answers are only provided upon purchasing Exam Prep.
If you’re ready to feel confident about your upcoming licensing exam, you can purchase our Arizona real estate Exam Prep package. By purchasing one of our packages, you not only get to see the results from your free assessment, but you’ll also have access to an innovative Exam Prep Edge program that will put you in the best position to pass your test the first time around.
Here's What You Need to Know About Your Free Assessment
What is it?
Your free assessment consists of access to the Exam Prep Edge initial assessment exam that will give you immediate feedback on the topics you’ve mastered and the ones you still need to work on. Note that you’re required to purchase the program before you’re able to access the study materials or unlimited practice exams.
What do I need to do?
It's simple. Choose the program you want to try, sign up, and you're ready to get started. We won't even ask for credit card information until you're ready to buy.
Will my progress be saved?
Yes! The score from your free assessment will be saved. When you purchase the program, your progress will seamlessly transfer and you can pick up right where you left off.
What will it cost me?
Nothing at all! When we say free, we really mean it. Getting your real estate license is an investment and we want to show you how committed we are to helping you pass your exam. Take it for a test drive - you won’t be disappointed. Ready to buy?
Am I obligated to purchase by signing up?
Nope! We want you to be completely satisfied with Exam Prep Edge. You're not obligated to anything if you don't want to buy.
What happens when my free trial ends?
When you complete your free assessment, your program will be locked until you decide to purchase. If you like the program, you can purchase at any time. Get started!